Facebook, twitter, and google plus are world’s most popular social networking sites. Billions of people visit these sites every day. By sharing your articles, products or services on these sites, you can get thousands of targeted visitors. Even, All of these sites have high PR (Page Rank) and high domain authority. That’s why I will show you how to get free dofollow backlinks from these top social networking sites.
We know that nofollow backlinks don’t pass SEO Link Juice. When we share our link on these social networking sites, we get a nofollow backlink. If we need to get higher rank for our own website then we must get dofollow backlinks from high PR sites. By applying this method, you will be able to get three dofollow backlinks (PR 9-10).
Get Free Dofollow Backlinks:These methods are very easy. You don’t have to know any coding or programming knowledge. I will provide step by step solution with the screenshot. I hope you can do this entire process without any hesitation. Here we go:
Get Free Dofollow Backlinks From Facebook?Step 1: Almost every website has a business page (Fan Page) on Facebook. For getting a dofollow backlink from Facebook, we must have a fan page. So if you have a fan page then go for the second step otherwise create a Facebook fan page first.
Step 2: We are going to add an additional HTML page for this dofollow link. So first of all sign into your Facebook account and go to the “Static HTML App” page by clicking on this link. You will see something like below. Click on the “Add Static HTML to a Page” button.
Step 3: Here the app will ask you to choose your “Facebook Fan Page” from where you need to get the backlink. So, click on the drop-down arrow and select your page as shown below. Then click on the “Add Page Tab” button.
You will see a new “Welcome” tab is already added to your fan page. Click on this tab. After that, you will see the “Setup Tab” button. Click on this.
Step 4: This will drive you to a static HTML page named “index.html”. You will see some sample text. Remove this text from the page and put this code into the page.
<a href="http://www.blogornate.com/" target="_blank" rel="dofollow">Blog Ornate</a>
Replace the highlighted URL with your own website’s URL. Also, replace highlighted “Blog Ornate” with your blog’s name or keyword. Now click on the “Save & Publish” button.
Step 5: Now go to your Facebook page and click on the “Welcome” tab. You will see your newly created dofollow backlink like this:
Get Free Dofollow Backlinks From Google plus?1. First of all, Login to your Google (Gmail) account. Now go to google plus by clicking here: plus.google.com.
2. After that, go to your google plus page if you have already, otherwise you can create a new page. Click on the “About” tab of your google plus page. Here you can add or edit the “Story” section of your page. Click on the “Edit” link as shown below.
3. Here you can add a tagline and a small introduction about your page. Put some related tags and write a small introduction into the introduction box with your website name or keyword. Now select the text and click on the link.
4. A link box popup will be opened. Put your website URL into the box and click on the “OK” button. You will see that the text you had selected is already hyperlinked. This is a dofollow link which is pointing your website from google plus. Now, Click on the "Save" button and you are done.
So you have successfully got this PR 9 dofollow backlink for your website. This is the way to get a dofollow link from google plus.
Get Free Dofollow Backlinks From Twitter?Twitter is another most popular social networking site. When we tweet our post, product or service on twitter, we get a nofollow backlink. In this part of the article, I will show you how to get a dofollow backlink from twitter. Just follow these steps:
1. Go to the twitter and login to your account. Now go to the profile section. Click on the “Edit Profile” button from the top right corner.
2. Now put your website’s URL at the profile “BIO” section. This will be a plain text URL but the link will be dofollow. The specified website section of twitter is nofollow. If you wish you can also put your website URL there. If everything is done, then click on the “Save changes” button.
- Related: Internal Linking for SEO - Importance and Best Practices!
Now you know how to get free dofollow backlinks from the world’s most popular social networking sites. All of these sites have high domain authority and high PR (8-9). If you know about any other method, then please share with us through comment. You can also give your feedback.